Thursday, December 29, 2011

Little Girls Sing Super Bass


Little Girls Sing Super Bass


So, I saw this video of these little girls Sophia Grace and Rosie singing superbass on Ellen Degeneres. I seen their initial video on youtube a while ago and I thought it was funny that a little girl knew all the words to a Nicki Minaj track. Then I began to think and I got a little worried. I had questions:

1) How do her parents feel about her liking an artist named nicki Minaj?
2) Do we now allow single digit aged children to say words like hell and hoe?
3) What club did the guy come into that she realized he was blazing up? I'm hoping it was the club house.
4) Lastly, her panties should not be coming off off off for any young man 

Parents please lets choose different songs for our children to learn and sing. Take pink friday off your child's ipod and insert Willow Smith immediately!  But ok I'm done being a big brother.

Despite the wrongness of it all, the young girl Sophia Grace has talent. She has a strong voice and a real out going personality. I think Nicki is right she has potential to be something one day. But what was the other little girl doing? Was she there for moral support? Was she suppose to do the mic check but forgot to get off the stage? She said she was the hype man but she was far from hype. How you just up there mouthing the words? She just trying to get some of Sophia Grace shine...smh 

Tryna stick Sophia Grace for her shine = 2 thumbs down for Rosie




3 comments:

  1. LOL at the mic check comment. Like I have already said, I think Rosie will be a good hype man if she works on actual sounds coming out of her mouth every once in a while lol. But as you said, it worries me that she likes THIS song and knows the words to THIS song including "hell" and "hoe", but she def has potential! Perhaps she should start off with some Disney songs first...I personally would like to hear her singing A Whole New World from Aladdin. She would probably kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! @ "insert Willow Smith immediately"

    ReplyDelete
  3. and another thing...some parents don't even care, i'm sure these parents thought it was cute and saw potential, they probably even helped her memorize the words so the little girl could get national attention smh

    ReplyDelete